Monday, November 16, 2009

Next assignment: flash site!

Our next assignment is a flash website. It only needs five different sections so hopefully it won't be nearly as crazy as our html site!
I'm actually really excited to see how this website turns out. It's called "10 Ways of the Ninja." I've come up with 5 ninja characters, each with different personalities and characteristics. These ninjas will give their advice on different things, like 10 tips on ninja love, maybe 10 ways how to cook pancakes ninja style, just random topics.

Here are the 2 different color files I've come up with for my characters.





Although I do like the set with different colors, they don't really feel like a ninja "team," their colors compete against each other. I found by using less color unified them, making them feel they belong together.

No comments:

Post a Comment