Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Brand Identity Final Project: the MFA

Brand Identity Final Project: The MFA

Recap: Rebrand Downtown Logan.

We gave a 10 minute presentation, including a preface to our project and proposal, a video illustrating our proposal, and question and answer time. I'm really proud of our group. We even pulled an all-nighter at the school, working on this til 6 in the morning. Hard work but it all paid off. During our presentation, we handed this 'swag' to the judges:








Here's a really horrible copy of the video. Figured it was better than nothing. (turn down your speakers...) I don't have the original file, so I recorded it from a burned DVD playing on my laptop LOL. It's a school project, not a professional video. Awfully time consuming but that's just how it is in the creative world! :) It really sweet at 1:53. SO happy with how that turned out.

2 comments:

  1. hey! I am glad that you posted this! woot for team awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a damn fine job if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete