Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hope the Holidays found you all well! I know mine did. Lots of food, family, friends, singing, painting, sleeping, all that good stuff!

My sisters were creative this year and made a lot of their gifts for their kids. Tawnya crocheted toys, made pajamas, even crocheted me a cowl. Rachelle and Sean made a giant barbie doll house, sewed up some nightgowns for their girls. I'm constantly surrounded my creative people...and I love it. I had Lane for Christmas. He recently moved to Indiana for Dental School, and has been begging me to paint a picture for his house! And since I had him this year for Christmas, I figured I may as well paint his present!



God bless, and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this painting and I can't wait to get my own print. :0) I seriously loooooove your work!!

    ReplyDelete