Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Strings to Her Soul

For Type and Visual Imagery, we are creating a catalogue on..... ourselves! Not gonna lie, I was a bit freaked out getting this assignment. I mean, how am I supposed to make a catalogue of me? Can my life really be thrown into a book? I almost feel guilty, like this is a giant, glorified shrine I'm designing... of myself. LOL. But, I have had some fun with it, and am excited to see the outcome. Here's a spread I'm working on. It's not finished but I need to move on and get more things done before I spend more hours on this.


I'm liking this direction with type used. It's not done but the look and feel is feeling better:




First go, all hand written:



This spread is dedicated to music, with random words I think and feel when I play the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment