Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Re-Brand has Begun.

I've been re-thinking my branding strategy for my personal brand. My current one looks something like:
But this doesn't really nail my design work. It's a good logo for me in my personal life, but not me as a designer. So, I have began reverting back to the logo I designed awhile ago. I never designed it to use, but the more I look at it, the more I've decided I would like to implement it and use it as the core of my design brand identity. It looks something like this:
The basis of my design philosophy is: Simple, quick to recognize, memorable, bold, clean, smart. I'll be posting as I go through the new stages of my re-branding project and let you know how it goes! What logo do you like better for a graphic designer? Any critique of these logos? I'll take any feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment